Emergency Dentist Wellesley MA
When do you need the help of an emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA? Dental emergencies can happen anywhere and at any time. You may have been playing football when someone suddenly tackled you and knocked a few of your teeth out. Perhaps, you were mopping the floor when you accidentally slipped and chipped your front tooth. When these sorts of accidents happen, you may need to see a dentist in Wellesley, MA. Any dental problem that requires urgent care is a job for an emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA.
Common Reasons for Visiting an Emergency Dentist in Wellesley, MA
An emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA can take care of a variety of oral injuries. It is important to know which problems can wait until your dentist’s normal hours and which call for the care of an dentist. Wellesley, MA residents need to be aware of the kind of dental injuries that require immediate medical attention from dentists.
If you don’t know the types of problems an emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA handles, don’t fret. We’ve listed the most common reasons for visiting an emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA.
- Knocked Out Tooth in Wellesley, MA: Losing a tooth is one reason people rush to an emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA. The tooth may have been knocked out due to a sports accident or fallen off because of decay. Whatever reason you may have for losing your tooth, a dentist in Wellesley, MA can salvage it. A dentist in Wellesley, MA can reattach a knocked-out tooth to its socket. However, this procedure needs to be done within a one- or two-hour window by a dentists.
- Chipped Tooth in Wellesley, MA: A chipped tooth is the most common reason for visiting a dentist. Wellesley, MA residents rush to a dentist’s office whenever an accident or injury causes them to chip their teeth. An emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA can effectively fix this problem by applying a bond, crown, or veneer to the affected teeth.
- Fractured Tooth in Wellesley, MA: Fracturing your tooth is a problem that will require urgent attention from a dentist in Wellesley, MA. To properly diagnose the condition of your tooth, the dentist in Wellesley, MA may ask you to take an X-ray. The services that a dentist in Wellesley, MA will propose depends on the severity of the damage. Some fractured teeth can be fixed with a crown, while others will require a root canal. If the tooth cannot be saved, a dentist in Wellesley, MA may propose ways to replace the missing teeth.
- Loose Tooth in Wellesley, MA: When you have a tooth that is out of alignment, call an emergency dentist in Wellesley, Massachusetts immediately. Your dentist in Wellesley, MA can place the tooth back in its original position. The emergency dentist in Wellesley, MA may splint the tooth to the adjacent teeth in order to keep it stabilized.
- Tissue Injury and Facial Pain in Wellesley, MA: Any type of injury inside the mouth will require a visit to an dentist in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Some common tissue injuries include punctures and wounds, as well as lacerations and tears to the lips, cheeks, tongue, and mouth. If you’re experiencing any facial pain due to your tissue injury, the emergency dentist in Wellesley, Massachusetts may ask you to take acetaminophen to alleviate your pain.
- Other Dental Emergencies in Wellesley, MA: Lost fillings, severe infections, or abscesses in the mouth, and bleeding gums are some examples of other problems that require a visit to dentists. Wellesley, Massachusetts residents can rush to the nearest dental clinic to see dentists whenever they have these problems or other emergencies.
If you’re experiencing any of the problems listed above, you must call a dentist in Wellesley, MA right away. Immediately seeing a dentist in Wellesley, MA can mean the difference between saving and losing your tooth. Whenever you have a dental issue, reach out to our Weston Pediatric Dental office. With us, you’ll find a reliable emergency dentists in Wellesley, MA. For more tips on dealing with dental emergencies read the following article: https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/dental-care-concerns/dental-emergencies
Weston Pediatric Dental: Your Family’s Partner – Emergency Dentist Wellesley MA
Dental health is important for people of all ages but children, in particular, should be taught correct oral hygiene practices. If not treated with the proper dental care, children may face oral decay and disease that can cause a lifetime of pain and complications. Help your kids keep their teeth clean and healthy by paying a visit to Weston Pediatric Dental in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Our office specializes in pediatric dentistry and orthodontic treatment.
Pediatric Dentistry: Healthy Teeth, Happy Children – Emergency Dentist Wellesley MA
At Weston Pediatric Dental, we are dedicated to maintaining and improving specialty dental health of children, from infancy throughout adolescence. Through our various pediatric dentistry services, we can instill good oral health habits in children. Our pediatric dentists are primary and specialty oral care providers who are also experienced with treating children with special needs.
We answer all questions and address any concerns parents may have about their child’s services. Our family dentists are well-versed in managing a child’s fears and worries. For cases where children have anxieties or are in need of extensive specialty dental treatments, kids can be given general anesthesia while the dentists perform services. When your children are our patients, we’ll make sure that their first visit will be a positive and fun experience for your family.
- First Visit at our Wellesley Location: For your child’s first visit, we will conduct a thorough oral examination. Depending on your child’s age, we may also perform teeth cleaning, administer fluoride treatment, and take digital x-rays. Teeth cleaning will be done by removing plaque and tartar from tooth surfaces and along the gum line, followed by flossing and polishing the teeth. Preventive treatments may also be recommended.
- Preventive Care at our Wellesley Location: Preventing dental problems is better than treating them after they occur. We offer a variety of treatments that will keep your children’s teeth and gums healthy and disease-free. Preventive care treatments include fluoride, dental sealants, guidance of erupting teeth, instructions on proper brushing and flossing, and counseling on proper nutrition and dietary habits.
- X-Rays at our Wellesley Location: These diagnostic tools help us view different areas of the mouth and assess a child’s overall dental health. We will recommend taking X-rays once a child is four years old. Parents should be assured that we take all the necessary precautions to minimize the children’s exposure to radiation.
- Emergency Treatment at our Wellesley Location: When your child has a chipped tooth or an unbearable toothache, you can come to us for any dental treatment. No matter the nature of the dental emergency, we can treat it immediately and efficiently.
Trust Weston Pediatric Dental With Your Family’s Dental Health – Emergency Dentist Wellesley MA
When it comes to family oral health care, no one is better than Weston Pediatric Dental. We deliver the highest standard of pediatric dental and orthodontic practices. You can schedule an appointment with us by calling our phone number 781-893-3003 or by filling out the form on our website. Get in touch with us today, and leave your dental worries to the professionals!