Family Dentist Wellesley, MA
It has been a few months since your baby uttered his/her first words, and your little rug rat is now growing his/her first set of teeth, now your next step is to look for a family dentist in Wellesley Ma. While basic dental cosmetic treatment can be done at home, having a family dentist in Wellesley, MA is necessary to get a more in-depth analysis of your child’s dental health. However, finding a good family dentist in Wellesley, MA can be challenging especially for new parents. In fact, your search for a family dentist in Wellesley, MA may get frustrating if your child fears doctor visits. As such, here’s everything you need to know about dental treatment and how to find a good dentist in Wellesley, MA!
Finding the Right Family Dentist in Wellesley, MA:
Your Family Dentist in Wellesley, MA Should Be Kid-Friendly
Do you still remember your first dental checkup at a dentists office? Most kids are generally afraid of clinics and doctors. In fact, you can expect your child to cry on their first visit to a family dentist in Wellesley, MA. However, just because your child is afraid does not mean you can forego your visit to a family dentist in Wellesley, MA. Your family dentist in Wellesley, MA plays an important role in maintaining your child’s overall dental health.
Make sure that your chosen family dentist in Wellesley, MA is compassionate and knows how to handle all kinds of patients. Some children calm down through reassuring words. There are cases which might require a family dentist in Wellesley, MA to perform a procedure while the patient is under anesthesia. Overall, make sure that your family dentist in Wellesley, MA knows how to manage pain and anxiety for pediatric dental procedures.
What to Expect From Your First Visit to Family Dentists in Wellesley, MA
Generally, parents should start looking for family dentists in Wellesley, MA when their child turns one year old. While the initial procedure may vary on a case-by-case basis, a family dentist in Wellesley, MA follows a general dental practice. This includes our dentists providing fluoride treatment, taking digital X-rays, and general dental cleaning of your child’s teeth.
Emergency Treatments at Family Dentists in Wellesley, MA
From simple toothaches to a knocked-out tooth, there are instances where having a family dentist in Wellesley, MA available to treat dental needs is indispensable. Dental emergencies can be terrifying especially when the patient is only a child. As such, the best thing to do is to immediately contact your family dentists in Wellesley, MA so he/she can help you get through the dental situation properly. Here are some general dental emergency cases where you will need the immediate assistance of your family dentist in Wellesley, MA:
- Sports Injuries
- Chipped/Broken Tooth
- Knocked-Out Permanent/Baby Tooth
Preventive Treatment at a Family Dentist in Wellesley, MA
Depending on your child’s dental situation, it is recommended that you visit a family dentist in Wellesley, MA every couple of months. Preventive treatments done by a trusted family dentist in Wellesley, MA are important for maintaining good dental hygiene. While treatments vary from clinic to clinic, here are some of the basic dental cosmetic services that your family dentists in Wellesley, MA may provide:
- Topical Treatment of Fluoride
- Dental Sealant Application
- Proper Nutrition and Dietary Habits Advising
- Tooth Eruption Directions
Visit a Family Dentist in Wellesley, MA Now
After learning about what a family dentist in Wellesley, MA does, you can now begin your search for a reliable dentist near your area! Make sure that the family dentist in Wellesley, MA you get in touch with is reputable with a solid background in pediatrics. Maintaining a healthy smile requires the expertise of a family dentist in Wellesley, MA. If you need a few more pointers on finding the the right family dentist then read the following artcle: https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/basics/dental-visits/family-dental-group-what-it-is-and-the-best-way-to-find-one-0315
Family Dentist in Wellesley, MA That Meets Your Needs
If you have exhausted all your resources but still cannot find a reliable family dentist in Wellesley, MA, feel free to check out Weston Pediatric. They have a certified family dentist in Wellesley, MA who specializes in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.
Weston Pediatric Dental: Your Family’s Dentist Wellesley Ma
Dental health is important for people of all ages but children, in particular, should be taught correct dental hygiene practices. If not treated with the proper dental care, children may face dental decay and disease that can cause a lifetime of pain and complications. Help your kids keep their teeth clean and healthy by paying a visit to Weston Pediatric Dental. We specialize in pediatric dentistry and orthodontic treatment.
Pediatric Dentistry: Healthy Teeth, Happy Children – Family Dentist Wellesley Ma
At Weston Pediatric Dental, we are dedicated to maintaining and improving the dental health of children, from infancy throughout adolescence. Through our various pediatric dentistry services, we can instill good dental health habits in children. Our pediatric dentists are primary and specialty dental cosmetic providers who are also experienced with treating children with special needs.
We answer all questions and address any concerns parents may have about their child’s treatments. Our dentists are well-versed in managing a child’s fears and worries. For cases where children have anxieties or are in need of extensive dental treatments, kids can be given general anesthesia while the dentists perform procedures. When your children are our patients, we’ll make sure that their first visit will be a positive and fun experience.
- First Visit: For your child’s first visit, we will conduct a thorough dental examination. Depending on your child’s age, we may also perform teeth cleaning, administer fluoride treatment, and take digital x-rays. Teeth cleaning will be done by our dentists removing plaque and tartar from tooth surfaces and along the gum line, followed by flossing and polishing the teeth. Preventive treatments may also be recommended.
- Preventive Care: Preventing dental problems is better than treating them after they occur. Our dentists offer a variety of treatments that will keep your children’s teeth and gums healthy and disease-free. Preventive care treatments include fluoride, dental sealants, guidance of erupting teeth, instructions on proper brushing and flossing, and counseling on proper nutrition and dietary habits.
- X-Rays: These diagnostic tools help our dentists view different areas of the mouth and assess a child’s overall dental health. Our dentists will recommend taking X-rays once a child is four years old. Parents should be assured that we take all the necessary precautions to minimize the children’s exposure to radiation.
- Emergency Treatment: When your child has a chipped tooth or an unbearable toothache, our dentists perform emergency treatment. No matter the nature of the dental emergency, we can treat it immediately and efficiently.
Orthodontic Treatment: For a Better Smile – Family Dentist Wellesley Ma
Make improvements to your smile through our orthodontic services. We specialize in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of misaligned bites and jaw, as well as tooth growth discrepancies. If you’re hoping to have your teeth aligned properly or spaced more appropriately, we have you covered.
- Early Treatment: Teeth growth discrepancies are best addressed at an early age. By age seven, your child’s adult teeth will start to erupt. Once this happens, we will have to monitor the teeth closely to see if there are any treatments needed. Some treatments may include widening the palate or discouraging/promoting jaw growth. Treating the problems early on will help the child avoid more extensive or invasive dental procedures in the future.
- Adult Treatments: There’s no age limit when it comes to improving smiles. Adults can also come to us for specialty orthodontic services. We will determine the best treatment experience by performing an orthodontic evaluation in the area. You may then choose from a variety of treatment options like Invisalign ®, ceramic brackets, and more. Make sure to make an appointment today!
- Braces and Appliances: We offer a vast selection of braces and appliances that can correct teeth growth discrepancies. The types of braces we offer include Invisalign ®, SureSmile ®, metal braces, and ceramic braces. We can also provide you with retainers, palate expanders, separators, and elastics.
Trust Weston Pediatric Dental With Your Family’s Dentist Wellesley Ma
When it comes to family dental health care, no one is better than Weston Pediatric Dental. We deliver the highest standard of pediatric dental and orthodontic cosmetic. You can schedule an appointment with us by calling our phone number 781-893-3003 or by filling out the form on our website. Get in touch with us today, and leave your dental worries to the professionals!